Vivien Killilea Best
Vivien is a photographer based in Los Angeles, California.
She specializes in high end event photography and has a passion for portraiture and connecting with people.
In 2016, Vivien traveled to the Middle East to document a group of female refugees at a camp in Lebanon, using photography and videography as her medium. The project went on to win multiple awards. The work resonated with The Vatican, who invited her to showcase the work in 2018 and subsequently committed to financially assisting the subjects featured in the project.
Some of Vivien's events work over the years includes:
- House photographer for the Telluride Film Festival since 2012.
- House photographer for the San Diego Film Festival since 2014.
- The Kentucky Derby field photographer for NBC Sports in 2014.
- House photographer for the Palm Springs International Film Festival since 2014.
- House photographer for the American Music Awards.
Some of Vivien's commercial work includes:
- Images in the Spring 2014 Babys R Us catalog and on Carters babywear packaging nationwide.
- A billboard advertising campaign for Clearly Kambucha.
- Ecommerce and catalog photography for Nandu diamond jewelry.
- An advertising campaign that was distributed nationwide packaging images for Refine mixer bottles.
- Calender and promotional portraits for the Silverlake Ballet Conservatory.
- Packaging and ecommerce images for Diskin headphones and cell phone cases.